Services for protecting, managing, and optimizing individual workstations and servers
In general, host security and management services are available interchangeably for Windows, Mac, and Unix systems. Scott has particular expertise in both Windows and Linux system administration, and administers and secures Microsoft Windows endpoints and servers and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Fedora, and Ubuntu servers in production capacities.
Host Security Engineering
- Design, procurement, integration, upgrades and maintenance
- Incident response, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Malware disinfection (removal of viruses, spyware, rootkits, etc.)
- Client and server system administration and configuration management
- VPS and cloud server deployments and system administration
- Client and server security hardening and performance optimization
- Client and server refreshes and state migration to new systems
- Security and privacy work-up of endpoint (end user) systems
Host Security Management
- Development and documentation of security policies, standards, and procedures
- Development and documentation of system patch policies
- Definition and implementation of standard operating environments
Many types of services can be performed via remote assistance session.