Scott Brown provides a broad selection of services for protecting, managing, and optimizing individual workstations and servers.
In general, host security and management services are available interchangeably for Windows, Mac, and Unix systems. Scott has particular expertise in both Windows and Linux system administration, and administers and secures Microsoft Windows endpoints and servers and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Fedora, and Ubuntu servers in production capacities.
- Design, procurement, integration, upgrades and maintenance
- Incident response, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Malware disinfection (removal of viruses, spyware, rootkits, etc.)
- Client and server system administration
- Client and server configuration management
- Definition and implementation of Standard Operating Environments
- Client and server security hardening
- Client and server performance optimization
- Client and server refreshes and state migration to new systems
Some types of services can be performed via remote assistance session.