Services for protecting, managing, and optimizing wired and wireless networks
Network security management and testing is a critical part of an effective security program. Scott has extensive field experience securing network services and servers from attack.
Network Security Engineering
- Design, procurement, integration, upgrades, and configuration changes
- Incident response, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Wired and wireless network security hardening and performance optimization
- Secure VPN implementations
- Penetration testing
Network Security Management
- Mapping and documentation of existing networks
- Risk management: asset discovery, threat modeling, and network security testing
- Development and documentation of access control policies, etc.